November 25th - 26th
Thanksgiving Holiday - No School
December 1st @ 5:00 PM
CVUSD COVID-19 & Safety Update (11/20/2020)
School Bus Safety (11/20/2020)
Heritage Middle School Veterans Recognition Project
In an era of not being able to have our annual assembly to honor Veterans, we have been able to gather 85 names from students and staff of friends and families that are Veterans. They were read to the HMS students in our daily announcements. Led by our librarian and Student Council leader, we have created this poster with those names that will be displayed in our library.
AVERAGE TEACHER SALARIES
1. Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2021 (budget year) $51,758
2. Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2020 (prior year) $51,876
3. Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year ($118)
4. Percentage increase 0%
Comments on average salary calculation (Optional): Teacher base salary was increased by 5% but Prop 301 decreased and possibly no Results Based Funding stipend.
5. Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2018 $45,020
6. Total percentage increase in average teacher salary since FY 2018 $15%